Saturday 25 July 2015

A little bit about me...


Okay, I know that there aren't many (if any!) of you reading this, but for anybody who does happen to stumble across my blog, I would like to informally introduce myself...

So, my name is Georgia, I'm 16 years old and I live in the UK. In September I'm going to be starting Sixth Form.

I'm quite shy, so I'm planning on keeping this blog photo-free for now. I'm just proud of myself for even having the confidence to start up this blog!

I'm not really sure what to write, so I'm just going to put this out there: I'm a Harry Potter fan. No, correction - I'm Harry Potter obsessed! I've grown up knowing the story so well, and even now, 4 years on from the final film's release, I still love it just as much. 

I'm really into room designs. I love home ware and find DIY projects a really interesting and fun way to add a bit more to my room. (Maybe I could post about this in the future? Would you like that?)

When I was younger, clothes shopping was a trip I really hated. I just couldn't see the enjoyment in shopping for clothes! Now, I go regularly but I don't always have the budget for my dream outfit and I genuinely think a lot of the clothes out there are over-priced! I like to find a bargain when I can, for example, not long ago I'd been desperate for a pair of white high-waisted jeans, but wasn't willing to pay much for them. I ended up buying my pair (which I wear all the time) for £7.99 and they weren't even on sale!!!

My best friend says that she associates me with the colour blue, which I don't know why, but I think is really cool, so I'm including that!

In my free time, I love to sit down and watch films. I watch a lot of them! If you'd like, I could post film reviews? Or book reviews? Let me know!

When I'm older I'd love to have a business in house renovation and design. I know actually owning my own business is a bit ambitious, but it's something I've always wanted to do so I suppose unless I aim for it then it's not going to happen, right? 

The 3 places I really want to visit are: New York, Florida and Rio de Janeiro. I love busy places with lots going on, so I'd love to do some travelling and visit these places if I ever get the chance!

My favourite place I've ever been to is definitely Italy, specifically Lake Garda. We've stayed there twice before and it is such a beautiful place. The views from the mountains are breathtaking; you look down and see the bright blue lake and the colourful buildings, it's just...wow...

I'm not sure what else to say about myself so I'm going to leave this here. If you would like to get to know me a bit more, then please ask in the comments! 

Thank you as always for reading,

Love, Georgia xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment