Tuesday 25 August 2015

Back To School Stationary!


 Hey everyone!

I don't know about you, but I go back to school (or, I should say: start a new one!) in 2 weeks, and that calls for more stationary! I don't really know why but new pens and patterned notebooks motivate me more so I wanted to ensure I had some to make me more productive with my school work!

Firstly, I bought this set of 10 ball point pens. I've bought these before and I really like the colours so I had to buy them again! I got these from Tesco, and I think they were about £1.50.


 Next, because I'm taking Maths A-Level, I needed to get a notebook with squared paper instead of lined. Unfortunately, it's really hard to find any pretty ones, so I had to settle for these plain excercise books. (Please let me know if you know anywhere that sells some really pretty ones!) These were £0.99 each from Ryman.

 I got these 3 notebooks which I think are soooo pretty! My favourite one is the orange A5 one. I got it for my birthday so I don't know how much it was but I think it's from Paperchase. The zig-zag pattern is actually individual bits of coloured paper stuck on so it's so unique. The blue-purple one was £3 from The Works. I love the red and black floral one because it's so pretty! It was £2.50 from Wilkinsons.


I bought these A4 ring binders from Tesco. They came in a pack of 5 (my sister has the other one, which is purple) and they were reduced from £5 to just £2.50 so each one was only 50p! I've got one for each of my subjects, and they're going to be so useful!

Okay, so I didn't buy this recently, but I wanted to include it in this post anyway. It's a weekly planner from Paperchase. It's like a calendar but you can write your own to-do-lists on it which I have found so useful, especially for revision timetables and exams. The best part about it is that they're not dated, so you can rip off a piece as and when you want and need to. I can't remember exactly how much it was but I think it was around £7.


So that's all I bought in this little stationary haul. I'm going to use everything for Sixth Form, and all the new stationary is actually making me quite excited to start!!

Are you a stationary lover like me? Have you bought anything new for school? Thanks for reading,
Love as always, Georgia xxx






*All photos in this post are my own. Prices may vary from those listed.*

No comments:

Post a Comment