Wednesday 2 September 2015

What's In My School Bag?

Hey everyone! 

Today I felt like showing you the things that are in my school bag, because I like watching/reading this sort of video/post. This may not be the sort of blog post that you typically read, but I hope you'll enjoy reading it anyway, and I hope you find it useful!

So, first I have the bag itself. I needed a new bag because my Accessorize backpack had almost completely worn through, and I really like the 'Hype' bags. I decided on this black on with 'Sky Blue Speckles' (or as I call them, paint splatters).It was £29.99 from Amazon with free delivery, and it's a bit like a Tardis because you can fit loads of stuff in it, without it looking overly huge!



 I have this A4 ring binder and notebook from my 'Back to School Stationary' in my bag. I might take one of the other A4 ring binders with me on some days but for the first day I think I'll just take one.



I of course take my pencil case! I mean, you need to write, right? This sort of stationary is my favourite part of my stationary obsession. I love all the cute pencil cases and different coloured pens! I bought this pencil case quite a while ago from Paperchase so it might not still be available, but I think it was about £5.50 and I think it's so cute with the little fox and the owl on it!



I'm going to take a book with me in case I have to wait around for anything I have nothing to do. I probably won't need it but if I have it in my bag then it will encourage me to read instead of go on my phone. I'm currently reading "The Maze Runner" by James Dashner.  Of course, I also have my Harry Potter Bookmark!



Of course I have my college planner in my bag which I'll use to note down any homework, exams and any other deadlines I have to meet. I also bought Louise's new 2016 diary which I'm planning to use from January on wards because it's so pretty!!



My Psychology textbook is also in my bag because I'm taking it for A-Level. I'm really excited to start studying Psychology because it's so interesting, and it's a completely new subject for me!



It goes without saying that my phone will be in my bag! I'm also taking my earphones so I can listen to music if I want to whilst I'm walking to and from school each day! I have my purse with me for obvious reasons. I bought it from a little independent shop for about £6, and I love the little quirky pattern on it. For my birthday, my family friends gave me this lovely Cath Kidston ticket holder. It has 3 compartments and I'm going to use it for my college ID card and other student cards. And of course, a hairbrush because if you've got hair as thick as mine, you'll know that even the slightest gust of wind will make it so knotty! So it's essential to take my brush with me!




I had homework to do over the summer, which of course I'll be taking on my first day. It's really important to complete any homework you have because you want to make the right first impression and also, you don't want to fall behind!!




I'm taking this little makeup bag with me to keep together lots of bits and bobs, including my deodorant, keys, hairbands, makeup etc.






Finally, I'll be taking a water bottle and a lunch with me, but occasionally I'll be buying lunch at the school cafe!

Thank you for reading! Do you have any school bag essentials? Leave me a comment below!!

Love as always, 
Georgia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment