Thursday 25 August 2016

Photography Post #3 | Rome


If you've read my recent posts, you'll know that I went on holiday to Italy for 2 and a half weeks and I was lucky enough to spend a few days in Rome! I'd never been before, but my mum has and it's her favourite city in the world so I knew that I would love being there. And I did. The intense heat combined with loads of walking was quite difficult but I loved it anyway and had a great time!

I thought I'd show some of the pictures that I took there, so I hope you like them!



___

The Colosseum




___

The Palatine Hill





___

Altare Della Patria




___

The Vatican City




___

St Peter's Basilica




___

St Peter's Square




___

The Pantheon




___

Central Rome



Have you ever been to Rome? What was your favourite part?






Follow






All photos were taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment